Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Snow in the Morning!

So here in Bozeman we really don't get spring until May, and that is usually mid to late May. So to have a foot plus of snow fall on a mid-April day is almost expected. With all the rerouted traffic from the road construction in town, and the treacherous roads it took twice the time to get to my Bible Study in the morning. Thankfully the roads were just wet 4 hours later on my way home. The snow was very wet for us and many large tree branches had come crashing down, so I decided not to park on the street with the nice large Cottonwood trees looming precariously over the curb. Had we gotten this storm in mid January we would have easily gotten 3 feet of snow, but oh well. As I was outside taking some pictures I almost got tree avalanched on three times. I was quick enough to get out of from under the falling snow, but the cloud of snow that was kicked up coated me. Thankfully my camera battery was out of juice and I went back inside. I love Montana!












No comments:

Post a Comment